1. Access by the user to this Site is deemed as acceptance to all terms and conditions provided for herein. These terms of access to the Site are subject to Italian Law. Any dispute arising from the access to the Site or from this Disclaimer falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts.
2. The documents, images, characters, artistic works, graphics, music, software and all other contents of the Site, as well as codex and format scripts to implement the Site, belong exclusively to Mef S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Mef”).
Product names, logos and any other distinctive marks (including possible slogans) are registered trademarks belonging exclusively to Mef.
All rights are retained.
Any reproduction, modification, storage, transmission, distribution for commercial purposes or any other use, also in part, is forbidden without previous written consent by Mef or other specific agreement between the parties. Mef allows the user to consult, store and print extracts of the web pages of this Site only and exclusively for personal purposes.
Mef retains the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, information contained in the Site or provided for through the same, including the terms of this Disclaimer.
3. Mef shall not be deemed liable with reference to the correctness, completeness, accuracy and updating of information contained in the Site (including correspondence between images of products and services offered and the true presentation of products and services) or to the use that any third party may make, or possible contamination arising from the access, interconnection or downloading of information programs of the Site.
In particular, Mef shall not be deemed liable for any direct, indirect, specific, incidental or consequential damages, arising, by way of an example, from (i) possible defects, viruses or any other malfunction caused to any equipment or other software in connection with the access to the Site or its use, (ii) information provided in or through the Site, (iii) interception, modification or improper use of information transmitted to Mef or to the user through the Site, (iv) operation or non-availability of the Site, (v) improper use of the Site, (vi) loss of data, (vii) downloading of any software in the Site, (viii) claims for damages by third parties in connection with the use of the Site.
4. The Site contains links to other websites. Mef shall not be deemed liable with reference to the access to such sites or to the contents of the same, or to any risk deriving from the access and/or the use of the aforementioned sites.
5. Access to the Site does not require registration to this Site or the communication of any personal data.
Information systems and software procedures necessary to the operation of the Site acquire, during their normal working, some personal data (so-called log files) the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated to specific users, but that, due to their nature, could, through processing and connection with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the users. The following data are included in this category: IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the user accessing the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of requested resources, time of request, system used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, the code number indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and information technology environment of the user.
These data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the Site and to verify the proper working of the same. The data may be used in order to verify the liability in case of possible crimes to the detriment of the Site or third parties and may be disclosed to the Judicial Authority, should the latter so request.
6. To receive the newsletter, it is necessary to register with the Site. It is understood that such registration is totally discretional and optional. Nevertheless, the lack communication, even in part, of the data expressly requested as necessary, shall determine the inability of Mef to offer this service.
In case of registration, the user shall be required to give his/her express consent to the processing of personal data. All registration data as well as any other associated information, directly or indirectly, to any user, shall be collected and used in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, (hereinafter, “Privacy Law”), pursuant to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and to protect the user’s privacy.
Any personal data collected during the registration with the Site shall be processed for the following purposes:
(i) Fulfilment of obligations provided for by law, regulations, community law, civil provisions, and possible fulfilment of accounting and tax burdens;
(ii) Supply of the services offered by this Site as – by way of an example – sending of periodic newsletters containing communications and information on the news and updates regarding the apartments to rent.
The newsletter will be sent to each user although processed through collective forwarding.
The personal data collected for registration purposes shall be processed by personnel expressly in charge of the processing, duly informed on the matter of the security and protection of personal data, who will be allowed to disclose or communicate the personal data to third parties only within the bounds of carrying out the services.
The data collected will be processed manually, electronically, through information processing systems or telematic means and stored on any kind of support, in compliance with minimum measures of security provided for by the Privacy Law (in particular by technical regulations set forth in Annexe B), at Mef office and will be retained in the form that allows the user identification only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which the data have been collected.
7. The possible optional, express and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses listed in the Site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to answer the request, and of any other personal data contained in the emails. All data shall be collected and processed in compliance with the Privacy Law. In any case, the emails received shall be retained for the necessary and appropriate time in order to answer.
8. Information systems may, as a consequence of a request concerning the supply of specific Site features, generate a file called “cookie” which is automatically downloaded and stored in a folder of the user’s computer. From the testboard of the internet browser it is possible to disable the “cookie”. Mef cannot control this file and cannot use it to trace the computer of the Site user.
In case of registration, the information systems acquire data relating to the activities and netsurfing of the user on the Site. Such data may be traceable to the user and include the date of registration with the Site, the last access date and the total number of accesses.
9. Personal data of user shall not in any case be propagated by Mef .
The data collected may be communicated by Mef to third parties only in the case of a request by the Judicial Authorities. If in any case it should be necessary to communicate personal data collected, this shall be done only with the user’s consent.
10. The user, with reference to the processing of personal data, has the right, according to art. 7 of the Privacy Law, to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and be informed of these data in an intelligible form.
The user has the right to be informed:
a. of the source of personal data;
b. of the processing purposes and methods;
c. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out electronically;
d. of the identification of the data controller, of the data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Law;
e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
In addition to the above, the user has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or integration of the data;
b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or to which the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves manifestly disproportionate efforts compared with the right that is to be protected.
Finally, the user shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of their collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communication.
The aforementioned rights set forth by art. 7 of the Privacy Law shall be exercised through written request by registered letter to Mef S.r.l., Via F. Caracciolo,17 – 80122 Naples – Italy, to the attention of the data processor of personal data or by email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is specified that the data controller is Mef S.r.l. represented by its legal representative Mr. Ennio Giardino and that the data processor is Mr. Ennio Giardino.